If you would like to return a product please read the return instructions below, then print out Online Returns Request Form here.
1. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of six (6) months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
2. Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with a guarantee. It may be possible for us to repair items which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service which is to cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred.
3. Except as stated in clause 16 we also undertake to refund any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Fourteen (14) days of purchase. The cost of any undamaged and unworn products correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card including sales taxes. We do not refund any packing and postage charges or international custom duties or taxes if undamaged goods are returned to us for refund. Return of undamaged goods for refund is entirely at your cost and risk.
4. Custom order merchandise including sized, engraved and altered items and any merchandise not in stock and which must be special ordered from the manufacturer are NOT returnable. Deposits for special/custom orders are not refundable under any circumstance.
5. Product returns must be in their original sale condition, unused and unworn. We will refuse any return that has any sign of wear, scratches, modification or alteration in any way. Please note that a return cannot be accepted for items that do not include all original product packaging, jewellery boxes and outer boxes and any other materials included with the original sale.
Authorised returns may be shipped via Registered Mail.
7. You must insure the returned item for the original sales amount. Please note that you are the owner of all purchased merchandise and bear responsibility for its loss or damage until we authorise its return and we receive the returned merchandise in its original condition. We will issue your credit within fourteen (14) business days of receipt provided our inspection confirms that you have returned the merchandise in its original sale condition with all required materials.
8. Highlands Jewellery reserves the right to alter this Returns Policy at any time, for any reason.
Orders ship within 48 hours of your order if the item is in stock. We use Australia Post for all deliveries.
Shipping within Australia:
Free shipping with tracking number, 3-4 business days
International shipping with tracking number, 7-14 business days
All items shipped outside Australia are subject to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws. You are responsible for all duties and taxes incurred.
Please note you must provide a street address as we do not ship to PO Boxes.